1. Sterilization: Ozone can quickly kill bacteria, molds, yeasts, viruses and other microorganisms in the air and water. When the ozone concentration in water is 0.05ppm, keep it for ten minutes, and the killing rate of bacteria is over 99%.
2. Detoxification: The environment is full of various substances harmful to the human body, such as carbon monoxide, pesticides, heavy metals, fertilizers, organic matter, odor, pigments, etc. After ozone treatment, these toxic substances will be decomposed into harmless substances to the human body .
3. Keeping healthy products fresh: Using ozone sterilizers in food production can reduce the chance of food spoilage and extend the shelf life of food. Using ozone in health products such as medicines and cosmetics can also extend the shelf life of food.
4. Bleaching: Ozone has a strong bleaching effect and can be used for laundry, food and wastewater treatment.
5. Deodorization: Ozone has super oxidizing properties, which can quickly decompose substances in bad smells, thereby eliminating peculiar smells.